NitinSharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: how can i get money

Hi @NitinSharma, It's good that you are a level 5 like me but try to read the term and conditions plus rules and regulation of LG connect community. It's good that you are thinking about earning money but here we are only doing work to make Google maps better to help the community near our living places or the places that we visit. So enjoy and keep up the hard work.

Level 8

i can't draw a road

Screenshot_20171207-072211.png

Why i can not draw a road name?

Level 10

Think there is no chance of earning money on google maps,

This is volunters programm

Level 7

It's not a place to earn money however, you may receive some promotional offers based on your location. This is my experience as I received a promo code to get discount on some travel partners available. However, you can arrange meetups and interact with different people. 

You can learn more about meet by following the support link: https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225579?hl=en

Dheerendra Mishra
Level 6

The trust photographers badge is a  seperate program from the local guides program. There is a no conflict of interest clause. So to be paid you can not continue to be impartial . That means a great deal...

Level 1

How can i get benefit money ?

please give me a solution.

Level 9

@Arshadrubel Do Something else or get qualified as a street view photographer. Why try and change a volunteer program into a paid deal? When you sign up they explain it.

Level 5

how it work?

Level 7

Sorry dear, this is a voluntary platform . That's why you don't earn money by this. Thanks.