IvanLondon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: [bug] incorrect number of ratings

Hey @IvanLondon, I don't moderate Connect — please don't tag me. Please refer to the Meet the Google Moderators post for contacts. Thanks!

Level 9

@JeroenM wrote:

@deepakjhic you are a good teacher. Your educational contributions to the LG community are very much appreciated.

@JeroenM I'm sorry but I didn't get you properly. Plz explain a bit more about the lines mention above. 

Thanks man. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Hey @MegS, my apologies, I wasn't aware of this post about LG Connect Moderators. I'll be definetely following these guidelines.

Kind Regards,

Ivan London 

No apologies!  🙂

Level 8

Valoraciones puntos a 0

Hola a todos, la verdad es que quizás sea una tontería, pero siempre que pongo una reseña valoro, mediante las típicas estrellas, el lugar sobre el que escribo. Ya llevo como unas 800 reseñas desde hace un año y pico pero veo que en las puntuaciones que te da google como local guide el número en valoraciones sigue a 0. ¿Es esto normal? ¿Se refiere a otro tipo de valoraciones?.

He buscado por internet y aquí en el foro si había algo escrito al respecto pero no leo nada, si es así siento abrir este nuevo hilo y si no si alguien puede contestarme o remitirme al hilo

dónde se hable del tema se lo agradecería.

Local Guides - Mozilla Firefox.jpgGoogle Maps - Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Re: Valoraciones puntos a 0

Hi @Julyfuenla

Adding you to this related thread. Please search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our August 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

Hi @deepakjhic,

Just wanted to post the same problem and saw this existing thread.

I review everything and never leave a rating.

Lately, my contributions show 1 rating and remaining 857 reviews.

Link to my profile:-

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/contrib/109170442351439010447/reviews/@-2.5639448,103.2651465,3z/data=...

My question is, how do I find that rating and add a review there so that it gets converted into a review?

It wasn't showing 1 rating until 800 reviews.

Only after that I am seeing 1 rating and I don't know which rating is that.

Level 10

Wow @RaghavA such a question!

Usually ratings to be converted into reviews are shown in first tab of contributions, as an opportunity to get points. Have you looked there?

Level 9

Hi @RaghavA,

Please clarify the question asked by @LucioV.

Also you have many reviews, would you mind if I ask you to again check your contribution tab?

Keep us updated. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@LucioV and @deepakjhic

Yes I have looked at the contributions tab, there's nothing to show there.

I have 870 reviews and 1 rating at the moment.

The problem is I am unable to find that 1 rating. 🙂

I have scrolled through all the 800+ reviews to find it out so that I can add a review there.

No success in finding that.

I hope I am clear about the problem.

Thanks for your replies though.