GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: A few of my favorite Connect posts in 2018

@TraciC  hey i am local guide from india and i had an issue my local guide account got suspended and i was anable to recover it my mail id is <REDACTED> at the rate gmail.com

Former Google Contributor

Re: A few of my favorite Connect posts in 2018

Hi @parth2,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I will contact you in private regarding your issue.

In the mean time, please note that I have redacted your email do to privacy reasons. Sharing private contact information is not allowed on Connect. 

It is also understanding that you are currently on Connect using a second account. Participating in the program with more than one account is against the Local Guides Program Rules, and I will have to ask you to exit the program with your second account. 

I am letting you know that I have moved your comment to Why was I removed from the Local Guides Program?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Why my account has been suspended from level 8 my id is: journeyfromnow<content removed>

HI,

I am (Bhasker) sending this message from another account,  my original LG account is:  journeyfromnow

I am a great fan and enthusiastic of google maps, am LG of 8 and I have been served maps since years, I have added 2600+ photos, 600+ reviews and I have struggled a lot for reaching this level.  All of a sudden lost my badges and points, I have spent a lot of time and work to reach Level 8 and near level 9.  all of my photos, videos and reviews are genuine.  I have those photos in my drive also. even I got a job and career because of LG level 8.  

In local guide Signup page it showing that level 8 and badge, but when I tried to write it says your account has been suspended.

Could you please share the reason why I was suspended. and how can I get back my account, 

I have taken 2 actions before I suspended LG

1.  Before a day of  LG account suspended I was tried to add name and detail in LG connect but unfortunately I didn't add details due to a network issue.

2. Another issue is am trying to change the temple name nearby my place but it doesn't accept my suggestions. I have tried a lot of times but it didn't.

3. I have used 2 accounts in my phone for google maps.

Please, please, please help me to resolve this issue and my career.

Level 10

Re: Why my account has been suspended from level 8 my id is: journeyfromnow<content removed>

Hello @bhasker_j

As you told your photos and reviews are yours not copy pasted ones so this is not the reason. But also as you mentioned you have two accounts and second one is also a local guides account. Although it clearly represented in the guidelines that LG program is for individuals and having more than one account is opposite of the rules and will cause suspension of one or all LG accounts of the user.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Connect Moderator

Re: Why my account has been suspended from level 8 my id is: journeyfromnow<content removed>

Hi @bhasker_j 

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• For your privacy, please edit your post, removing the contact informations in there. The team will not use this post to contact you.
    • Close this account now. As @Amiran said,  having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Level 5

Thank you for reply @Amiran 

as you said, I will remove my second account, but could you tell me how to connect with LG connect,  for re activate my original account, badges, and points, that was my real digital property, I mean to say how to chat with you without any LG connect account.

please help me on the same.

Thanks & regards

bhasker_j

Level 5

Thank you for reply @ErmesT 

as you said, I will remove my second account definitely, but could you tell me how to connect with LG connect, 

for re activate my original account, badges, and points, that was my real digital property, I mean to say how to chat with you without any LG connect account. when i tried to chat from that original account it says  "you cannot access local guides connect as your local guides account has been suspended." 

Please Please help me on the same.

Thanks & regards

bhasker_j

Connect Moderator

Hello @bhasker_j,

Thanks for reaching out!

I will contact you in private regarding this matter.

To follow up on @ErmesT, it is very important that you exit the program with your second account, as participating in the Local Guides program with more than one account is in violation of Local Guides program rules. You can exit the program from your settings.

As a side note, I have moved your post to the Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? post, to keep Connect organized.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: local guide account has been suspended. please help

Hi @anitapatahre,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that I've merged your post to the Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? thread, because it is more suitable to it. In there you can read more about why you'r friend's account was suspended. 

Please let him follow the steps provided there, namely, mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know he's been banned and we will follow up with him over private message.

By the way I've removed the personal information from your post, due to your friend's privacy and safety.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!