GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guides account suspended

Hello @viinku,

Like @deepakjhic suggested, please head over to topic Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? to learn more on the possible reasons.

Please also exit the program with this account as participating as a Local Guide with several accounts is not allowed by the program rules. Please consult the program rules here - Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions.

Your email address has been removed from your post. This has been done in order to protect your privacy.

I will move your to the one mentioned above.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 4

Re: Local guide account suspended

my main account onolocal guide has been blocked / Suspended  ???

Please guide me onon h to unblock this? & How long it will take to unblock the same.?

Re: Local guide account suspended

Hi @MagicBubbles,

I'm moving your message to this topic Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?. Please, take a look and follow the instructions provided.  Also, close your second account you're writing from now, as this violates our Local Guides program rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

prayer for performance review administration

Dear Local Guide Administrator 

My one good friend ID suspended last one (1) years. Friend ID "debanjan1979". My friend good contributor. Join many hotel, many new place at google maps.  My friend arrange many Meet-up through google LG.  I request please reviews my friend ID. 

Thanks and Regard 

Pradip 

Level 9

Re: prayer for performance review administration

Hi @Pradip_Kumar:

You can ask your friend to review this post: Why was I removed from the Local Guides Program?

The post is public and there is no need to sign up for an account. There are directions on the post as well for your friend to follow if he or she believes the removal was incorrect.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

Re: prayer for performance review administration

Hello @Pradip_Kumar,

Thanks for reaching out!

I will contact you privately regarding this matter.

I am also letting you know that I have merged your post to the Why was I removed from the Local Guides Program?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Please review my friend ID Google LG Admin

Hello @Shirley And @MortenSI , 

Thanks for reply my post. My friend already post after suspended ID at Facebook Wall. But no reply. He is try to contact through E-mail. But no reply from Google LG . I am pray and request please review and again one chance. He is very good person and Travel photographer.  

My friend join Google Map Maker Since 2016. He is add many place through Map making page. He add many pics, hotel and places. Many meet-up and join many students in Google LG.  I/He know Google policy. He is very upset. same person wrongly use her ID. He is not violated Google LG policies. 

I am request again please reviews and one again chance. It is my request. My friend ID "debanjan1979". If possible please HELP..

Thanks And Regard

Pradip Kumar, India 

Connect Moderator

Re: Please review my friend ID Google LG Admin

@Pradip_Kumar

Your request has been already replied in here by @MortenSI

Posting again and again the same post is useless, as you have been already replied.

Thank you

Level 3

@ErmesT Sir,

Please tell me why you this this post useless ? i know already reply. but my friends problems not solved. So I post again regarding this matter. 

Thanks 

Connect Moderator

Posting again will not help your friend to solve the problem @Pradip_Kumar.

If a Google Moderator already responded to you, the issue has been noticed, and you will receiver an answer, after the due investigation.

I am merging your post with your previous one