GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Blocked or suspended account ?

Hi @aman1308

Please note that I've edited your message because we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged on Connect.

Please follow the instructions provided in the topic Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?, where I've moved your post.

Also, please close your second account from which you’re writing right now, as this violates our Local Guides program rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Account suspended

Hi My brother is also facing the same problem as I don't want to mention any personal details here.

He has tried asking to twitter googlelocal account but of no use.

Please help.

Level 7

@TsekoV, it'll be great if you look into @SanHap's request.

Thank you very much for tagging me @lu5er.

As to answer your question @SanHap, you can inform your brother that he is going to receive an answer from social media, he just needs to be more patient and wait until his problem is reviewed. I advise you to read the following article Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? where I am also going to merge this topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Please unblock my ID : [REDACTED EMAIL]

i dont understand why on earth is my Local Guide acc blocked for the email ID : [REDACTED EMAIL]

GOOGLE PHOTOS PROFILE: [REDACTED]

I have all the google info on what must have gone wrong and i dont seem to do any of that so please some one be specific what made them ban my acc.

and pls dont ask me to delete these post as i will not exit till i dont get proper assistance on the same.

Re: Please unblock my ID : [REDACTED EMAIL]

Hello @ankurzabadani,

I redacted your personal information from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private 
information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. 

I am merging your post to the Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?, where you can find further instructions on how to proceed.

Also, please close your second account from which you’re writing right now, as this violates our Local Guides program rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Re: publicidad

Why you suspended my account in Local guide

when I want to sign in this message show up "Local Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local Guides Connect as your Local Guides account has been suspended."

This is my account [Redacted]Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 1.54.51 AM.png

Re: publicidad

Hi @yaaaa1410

Please note that I've edited your message because we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged on Connect.  

Also, please close your second account you're writing from now, as this violates our Local Guides program rules

P.S.: I've moved your post to the thread  Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? where you can find further information on how to proceed. 

Level 8

Local guides account suspended

I am level 9 local guide but my account is suspended few months back i dont know what happened thats my primary account for the local guides program please help me out 

Email id suspended is [email address redacted]

Hoping to get it fixed 

Regards

Vinothkumar M

Level 9

Re: Local guides account suspended

Hello @viinku,

I recommend you to go through the link mention below,

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/...

Please note that having multiple accounts, can also be a reason of removal. For more here is program rules page link, 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules/

P. S. We're not allowed to share private information publicly here on connect. Kindly remove your gmail username from this post. 

Good day 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.