GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Private Messages and Google Moderators

I am from Pakistan and I was a local guide at level 9,I spent lot of time and worked hard to gain this level, now I don't know why my acount was suspended please help me to restore my acount, I have lot of constructive reforms which can help google, [EMAIL REMOVED] was my previous now I created new to contact you

Level 7

Account suspended

Hi! I'm writing in to ask for help for account retrieval of my father. He is a retired travel journalist from Kolkata. When I introduced the LG program he was really interested and soon became an active contributor. He was a level 9 contributor with 85,000 points (approx.). He was really enthusiastic and have made some serious contribution to Maps. I know he must have violated some rules but this has gone really hard on him. You won't believe how depressed he is for the last 2 weeks. I think there should be some warning flags that should be raised before making such bold moves like account suspension. Also letting LGs know of their violation can make them serve better adhering to the rules. I have gone through the post of Gus Moreira several times. But unfortunately my father is neither on Facebook or Twitter and he is unwilling to sign up. This is also strange that Google is using its rival's platforms (in spite of having LGConnect) to solve its own account related issues. I guess the moderators here can help out and that's why I'm writing in. Hope you can understand the sentiments that attaches to the contributors here. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Account suspended

Hello @lu5er,

Thank you very much for reaching out. I am sorry that your father was blacklisted.

I will send you a private message with instructions on how to report this specific user so our team can look into this person's account and take any appropriate action, though we won't be able to share the final decision as we respect everyone's privacy. We ask that you do not share any information publicly about the person you think may be violating our policies as we respect everyone’s privacy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@TsekoV thank you very much for your prompt response. It was really helpful.

Google Moderator

Re: Private Messages and Google Moderators

Hi @Mehransarfrazkhan,

I've edited your post because we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information on Connect.

I'm also moving your message to the Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? topic. If you think that you should not be suspended, please follow the instructions provided. Note that the post is available publicly so you do not need to join on another account.

Please close your second account you're writing from now, as this violates our Local Guides program rules

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello, my local guide account

mgwulay

Level 8 is suspend

And can't roll to localguide program.

Please help me.

mgwulay

Hello @Thet15,

Please close your second account as Local Guides are not allowed to have two accounts. If you want to report a problem you are having, you could use the social media channels to report your problem.

For further reference you can read the following publication Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? where I am going to merge your post.

Level 5

Профиль перестал отображать баллы.

Здравствуйте! Прошу помощи! Вы-моя последняя надежда. Пишу из аккаунта своего коллеги.
Я являюсь активным пользователем гугл карт. Мой профиль [Oтредактировано]
НЕ так давно в моем профиле перестали отображаться те баллы, которые я набрал как местный эксперт.
Никаких уведомлений о том, что я что-то нарушил мне не приходило. Все мои письма, которые я написал вплоть до отзывов в плеймаркете, игнорируются.
Как мне вернуть так как было? Куда писать? Что исправить?
Скриншот:

1111.jpg

Re: Профиль перестал отображать баллы.

Здравствуйте @Anatol1,

Обратите внимание, что я отредактировала ваш пост и удалила личную информацию, за то что мы ценим конфиденциальность каждого пользователя и не делимся личной информации в Connect.

Пожалуйста, следуйте инструкциям, упомянутые в статье Почему я был удален из программы Local Guides?. Кстати, я сдвинула ваш пост туда.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Blocked or suspended account ?

my google local guide account is suspended... [Redacted]

please help me how to unsuspend my account... thank you