TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Subscribe to a board or post to receive email notifications

Thanks for sharing. It will be really helpful for those who don't know how to subscribe and unsubscribe.

There are some other features like "Float this topic to current user". Can you please explain this @TraciC. Thanks

Untitled.png

@TraciC wrote:

Sometimes you may want to keep tabs on a board or discussion, whether or not you are participating in the conversation and are tagged. For that, you may subscribe to a board or post to receive email notifications. 

First, navigate to the board you'd like to subscribe to (such as "General Discussion" or "Feedback and Feature Requests"). Once there, click on the three dots in the righthand corner (#1 in the image below) then click on Subscribe (#2):

You'll now receive email notifications each time a new discussion is started and when someone posts on an older discussion. 

If you find a conversation of interest, you can also subscribe to the a discussion using the same instructions as above, but starting from the discussion and not at the board as shown above.

Updating Subscriptions

At any time, you can visit My Subscriptions under My Settings to check the boxes of subscriptions you no longer want to receive. Once you've selected the subscriptions, click on Email Subscription Options to delete:

Level 10

Thank you, @TraciC!!! It's very helpful! 

Level 10

Thanks for this great tool

Level 8

Thank you @TraciC for this much useful post..This is what needed so that I could update with the 'How do I' board.. I can do that now..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hey @TraciC

I am having this experience. I did subscribe (as show on screen shot) on Announcements Board (for LG17) and Moderators but i am not receiving emails and they are now post and i also checked on spam folder there is nothing. Where might be wrong?

Googler

Hi @HeyJoe. Have you verified that your subscriptions are set for those boards at the board level? If so, when you visit your email settings, is it possible that you have the "Don't send me any community emails" box checked?  

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC Yes. I checked. Let me un-check and see. Thanks.

Level 10

Thanks @TraciC!

Noe

Level 10

Hi 

If I would like to know if there is a specific item in the agenda on the two days or would like to add any what should I do

Thanks and regards 

Level 7

Excelente dica, obrigado.