TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Subscribe to a board or post to receive email notifications

Sometimes you may want to keep tabs on a board or discussion, whether or not you are participating in the conversation and are tagged. For that, you may subscribe to a board or post to receive email notifications. 

First, navigate to the board you'd like to subscribe to (such as "General Discussion" or "Feedback and Feature Requests"). Once there, click on the three dots in the righthand corner (#1 in the image below) then click on Subscribe (#2):

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 8.08.44 PM.png

You'll now receive email notifications each time a new discussion is started and when someone posts on an older discussion. 

If you find a conversation of interest, you can also subscribe to the a discussion using the same instructions as above, but starting from the discussion and not at the board as shown above.

Updating Subscriptions

At any time, you can visit My Subscriptions under My Settings to check the boxes of subscriptions you no longer want to receive. Once you've selected the subscriptions, click on Email Subscription Options to delete:

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 8.14.20 PM.png

Email Settings

If you prefer not to receive the notification emails, visit your email settings and check the box "Don't send me any community emails" to prevent the community from sending you any emails, including any board subscriptions.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
23 comments
Level 8

Re: Subscribe to a board or post to receive email notifications

This is a great way to stay closely connected to Connect!

Level 10

This is really necessary feature. Thanks

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

Thank you @TraciC for make this Post for the community 🙂

Yeah of course it helpful 😊

Level 9

@TraciC this is really useful. thanks for sharing.

Level 8

That's make even posting on subscribed platform easy @TraciC

Level 8

Hi @TraciC 

Great. 

Thanks

Level 9

@TraciCThank you. Very helpful 🙂

Level 10