LoneWolffe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Reporting a Local Guide

Hi @dkotzias! Sending you a message now on how to report someone and thank you for the feedback!

Level 9

@LoneWolffe reporting is a secret process by Google 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Level 5

yep, all over it.

Hi @dconlin sending you a pm now, sorry for the delay! Hope you have a great day too! 🙂 

Level 6

Hi, I also would like to report a local guide the account seems to be posting spam reviews and images but it also mixed with not as accurate reviews as if he copied and pasted for each review and put the same rating and pictures. 

Level 10

Such Team Efforts and sincerity will of course benefit GM and need encouragement for the deserved.

jojo
Level 6

@AGarner I need to report a local guide for fraudulent reviews on Maps. When you have a chance, I would really appreciate a PM with the proper process to follow. I represent a client whose business has a fraudulent review posted to its Maps location from an individual who is gaming the Local Guides program. I think it is important to address these issues in order to ensure honest and real reviews and content that users can rely on.

Thanks!

Hi @CParadigm, sending you a pm now! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd would like to report a local guide that is spamming local business with the same or similar photos.  I've marked the photos for one location as not relevant to this location but there 20+ other ones.  The guide is targeting lawyers and government agencies.

Level 10

@JeroenM

As a conscientious LG,  appreciate your reporting  fake reviews though proper channel. Don't worry  Google will take care of it. As it is already clear from rating excellent, good, bad , OK etc and again getting  5 points for is  not justifiable  and against policy policy which i also noticed. But the game cannot last long. It will be resolved.. We as a team can make GM genuine. 

jojo