TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Meet Ivan, your first Connect moderator!

IMG_2139.JPG

We are pleased to announce that @iyudhi has been selected — and graciously accepted — the volunteer role of being a Connect Moderator. As a Connect Moderator, Ivan will moderate the community side-by-side with Google Moderators. 

Ivan not only enjoys sharing his experiences on Google Maps, but he enjoys helping other people to get the most out of their Local Guides experiences. He has been selected for his participation in both the Local Guides program as well as here in Connect. In the first month of Connect’s existence, Ivan became the top Local Guide in the community, contributing over 200 posts and receiving over 400 kudos, and helping answer many of your questions.

Please join us in congratulating Ivan! 

Interested in becoming a moderator for Local Guides Connect? Level 5 Local Guides who regularly contribute to both Google Maps will be considered based on their high levels of activity within Local Guides Connect. There is no application or nomination process, simply keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides around the world and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet Ivan, your first Connect moderator!

Congratulations Ivan!! So happy to have you as our first moderator 🙂

Congratulations @iyudhi 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

Really impressive numbers @iyudhi, congratulations!!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10
Level 10

Nice to meet you @iyudhi

See you in LG Connect forum.

Cheers

Level 2

congratulation Ivan to achieve your first medal

Level 9

Owh TraciC thank you for sharing this with us. A huge congratulations to @iyudhi for getting this badge. 

I think it was a locked thread. I'm not sure why it is publicly available now. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Congrats Ivan!

Level 7

Congratulations! Thanks for the help others in the community.

Level 4

Congratulations Ivan!! So happy to have you as our first moderator :)

Congratulations Ivan!! So happy to have you as our first moderator 🙂