Level 5

Re: How do I earn badges on Connect?

review places near you

Level 7

Thank you for this Information.

Level 5

CongratulatóriosIMG-20170105-WA0013.jpeg and welcome. I´m still start here rigth now!

Level 9

Adamsın

Daha İyi bir dünya için ~~
Level 8

@YanniY How do I get a Community, moderators badge? I have managed Perth Local Guide Community My Community Perth Local Guides CommunityMy Community Perth Local Guides Community

@YanniY wrote:

We have updated the Connect badges to reflect the new levels within the Local Guides program to ensure you are recognized for the contributions you’ve made and the level you’ve earned on Google Maps.

You may check your repertoire of badges (available in 37 languages) on Connect by clicking your profile picture located at the top right hand corner of any page in Connect, selecting “My Profile,” and clicking “Badges I’ve earned.” The badges that you’ve earned will be displayed in full colour, whereas the badges you have not yet earned will be grayed out. You’ll also be able to discover how many Local Guides have earned the same badges as you on Connect.

grayedoutbadge.png

Badges are categorized primarily in the following ways:

Local Guides Levels: The new level that you’ve earned from your contributions on Google Maps will be reflected on Connect. Your level will also appear alongside your profile photo in all Connect posts.

alllevelsbadges.png

Moderator status: In addition to Google Moderators, we have a team of enthusiastic and terrific Connect Moderators: @iyudhi, @YK1001, @FaridTDF, @Csaba, @ErmesT, @Flash, @Myrathor, @IlankovanT, and @KarenVChin who are always ready to lend a helping hand if you have any questions about the Local Guides program. These moderator badges will override their Local Guides level on their profile picture in Connect

If you are an owner of an unofficial Local Guides community supported by us, you will be awarded a Community Moderator badge. Learn more about supported communities.

Connectmoderator.pngCommunityModerator.png

Street View Trusted Photographer: To be a Street View Trusted Photographer, you have to be a Local Guide who fulfils a set of criteria before you’ll receive an invitation to the Street View program to be marked as a Trusted Photographer. Learn more about the Street View Trusted Photographer program.

SVP.png

Number of Posts: This badge will be made available to you once you have written 1, 5, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, and 5,000 posts. While you are on a quest to earn this badge, remember to follow our guidelines for writing posts on Connect.

posts.png

Number of Solutions: This badge is awarded to Local Guides who have provided useful tips or answers to questions shared on Connect. Once your reply has been accepted as a solution 1, 5, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, and 5,000 times, you will be awarded with the corresponding badge. We take quality content on Connect very seriously — if this feature is abused or misused, Google and Connect moderators have the ability to reverse the status of an accepted solution. Learn more about accepted solutions.

Solutions.png

Number of Kudos given or received: Kudos gives  credit to a Local Guide who has shared useful content on Connect. Like a virtual pat on the back, it motivates Local Guides to continue sharing on Connect to foster a warm and welcoming community. It feels good to give and receive kudos!

Kudos.png

Summit Attendee status: We have created badges to recognize Local Guides who have participated in our annual Summit.

2016.png2017.png

We hope you’ll have fun with earning badges on Connect. If you have new ideas for badges you’d like to see on Connect, please share in the comments below.