pcsgauravkumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

I reached the level 5, but till date I didn't get anything except badges  Is there any condition that after only after fulfilling this condition, you will get the LG t-shirt.

Level 8

I am indian please help me how i can get google t shirt my point 10000 points but no t shirt please help me local guides

Level 10

@Khalid75034 @RajeshJuneja

Google doesn't send any T-shirt for achieving any particular level. There is no such a rule.

It was two times were it was possible to get a T-shirt.

First - at the beginning of LG program, and lately T-shirts were sended ONLY to former unofficial communities moderators to thanks them for they involvement at the end of the support for them.

Please read a post of @TraciC

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8

Thank you so much valueable reply but i am sad really worst feeling btw thank you

Level 8
Level 8

I checked in the Google merchandise https://shop.googlemerchandisestore.com store  for Google Local guide items, unfortunately there is nothing. 

Amazon offers 5,163 various t-shirts with mentions of Google, most of them printed "Don't need Google My <Wife>/ <teen> / <boyfriend> Knows Everything. 

Do you feel that a Google shirt will give you more credibility when you take pictures, or a video of  a place? 

google tshirts.png

Level 10

@ele

Remember about Local Guides TOC:

You must not at any time represent yourself in any way as a Google employee or a representative of Google or its products or services.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8
Level 8

Thanks @JacekNK. A good reminder to all that we are a group of volunteers that help our fellow users with good quality reviews, photos information.   

Level 6

Yes it might have been answered. But that's a very bad answer. It's not fair that we worked so hard and the businesses make money from our pictures and we are not rewarded with anything!

Level 7

Yes, what's the point of having a point system if you can't get anything special like a t-shirt. I'm sure Google has the means to send t-shirts or caps to all the level 8 or 9 or 10 LG. If that costs them to much they can always add more levels like they did before and make it more difficult. Think about the rewards Google, think about our UX. 🙂