Zerkoto's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Google drive 100GB free storage

Hello community, 

I am a local guide level 5 and I want to redeem my perk for free 100GB cloud storage but I can't see the option.

Also I haven't received any email about it. I only received an email for the Google Play Music perk but as a Samsung user I already got my free 3 months trial and I can't use this perk either.

Sofia, Bulgaria
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Google drive 100GB free storage

This perk of storage closed in around march month, so know you are not eligible for this perk mate @Zerkoto

Level 9

Hello my dear @Zerkoto the 100gb storage offer was ended in 17th March 2k17. It was provided to those who earn level 4 before that date. 

For more information check out the link mention below. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

i am a 6 level local guid and i didnt recieve my 100gb googl drive yet ??

Former Google Contributor

Hello @latifa1,

Welcome to Connect.

Please take a look at the answer of @deepakjhic and @mhjn. This promotion is currently expired. Please stay tuned because we are constantly improving our features and looking to implement new perks all the time.

To make sure you are not missing anything, please enable your email preferences so you can receive emails with future promotions. To do that, please follow this link, scroll down and check Perks, News and Product Updates and click on Save Changes.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

The offer has expired. There are some 1000 threads about this and everything is available to read here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

Andréas S. Eriksson
Level 10

Bem Vindo @latifa1  🙂

Tunisia Local Guides