treddinwater's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ripoff and Photo Tab will disappear

Google makes big money on our services and we need to find a way on our own how to keep getting money for Google and use less of Google space?

Excellent.  Really???

Connect Moderator

Well @zeiv

You are free to have your own opinion, and to write here, and I am free to reply, being a local guide, to you. 

I was aware of the limited time of the promotion the day that I signed for it, like you was (as it was clearly stated) 

As I am not doing this for having a reward or a prize, I wanted to understand how to manage it, and I wrote a post with the hope of helping others.

Then, you make your choice, of course 

Level 5

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ripoff

i reach 5 level what level i go to promote for 100gb google drive or local guide t-shirt

Level 7

Re: This is NOT a solution!

I agree with you @PTKLENK . You are totally right. 

This is a ripp off. 

Level 7

Re: Fake Solution and merely nonsensical rhetoric!

That is so true @PTKLENK

Level 7

@Aamir_sid24 read carefully what others wrote on this subject so you dont get badly suprised .

Level 7

Google deceived all LGs with false promises of 1Tb, then 100gb, then 100gb for one year and then just badges. Lied to us and made us the same as others who don't contribute. So if Google wants us to be same as noncontributors, so be it.

Level 10

Sorry to hear about your problem. What really got my attention is you stating that your photos have over 5 million views. Congratulations!!! That's awesome!!! Just out of personal curiosity, how many pictures more or less have you uploaded and in what period of time and which topic gives you the most views? Thank you for your time and consideration. I am still trying to figure this whole thing out.

Level 6

ermest: You don't have the right to mark your solution as the solution. It isn't. it is my question and issue.  What a dog and pony show. I post a question and some lackey accepts it as the solution. you have to be kidding! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @treddinwater

Sorry for reaching you so late. If you want to mention someone, please use the @symbol, in this way the mentioned person will be notified. 

I am not the one that marked my reply as the solution (you should have received an email about it, if you have not disabled the default settings about notifications). The reply that is actually marked as "solution" is this one: /Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/

Please remember that the main condition to stay in Connect is the respect of every member, so I am inviting you to edit your post 

Regards 

Ermes