Ronnel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

will higher level LG have a higher chance of getting map reports and edits approved?

I just noticed when i was just level 2-3 and been reporting several spam businesses my edits and report almost immediately get approved but when i'm at level 5 and trying to fix businesses near my area especially those service based area who happen to show their addresses and for some people who just keep adding non existent businesses on a non existent address all my report is in pending and under review for several days not even one have been approved even if the patter were so obvious. Please local guide veteran guide me 🙂 

thanks

Proud to be Pinoy!
Philippines
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: will higher level LG have a higher chance of getting map reports and edits approved?

@Ronnel That too is an added advantage but at the long run please visit this topic, your question has been answered here :

Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applied I hope this helps you 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: will higher level LG have a higher chance of getting map reports and edits approved?

@Ronnel That too is an added advantage but at the long run please visit this topic, your question has been answered here :

Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applied I hope this helps you 🙂

Level 6

@HelloSamsonR

perfect, thanks 😄

Proud to be Pinoy!
Level 10

@Ronnel You are welcome bro 🙂

Level 7

@Flash, for everyone's benefit, could you explain the difference between an account's publicly-visible Local Guide Level and the account's secret "trust score"?