mgeethabhat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

why geetha store amazon is not showing in google maps.

An important place called Geetha Store Amazon is not appearing in google maps. I personally visited this place and please make sure that this place should appear in google maps.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: why geetha store amazon is not showing in google maps.

Hi @mgeethabhat you can suggest this add by yourself!

As Local Guide you can open your Google Maps, on desktop or smartphone, and from the menu ☰ you can choose the option "add a missing place", and enter as many details you have for this place.

Let me know if you need further support!

Level 2

Sir, The place has been already added by some local guide before four days ago

@LucioV wrote:

As Local Guide you can open your Google Maps, on desktop or smartphone, and from the menu ☰ you can choose the option "add a missing place", and enter as many details you have for this place.

@LucioV wrote:

. The place has correct information but it is not appearing in google maps.

Level 10

Hi @mgeethabhat what do you mean with "not showing in google maps"?

If you try a search, using the name of the place, are you able to find?

If the answer is yes then everything is ok.

Google Maps won't show up every single place with a marker on maps, because there are too many places to show up.

Level 2

NO. when i enter manually it is not appearing. But the place Geetha Store Amazon has been added successfully by one of local guide. He said only he can see in his contribution list.

Connect Moderator

Hello @mgeethabhat

Please search Geetha Stores Amazon, Bengaluru. I've found that place in searching Google maps. It's same place as you mentioned in your another post. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@mgeethabhat wrote:

NO. when i enter manually it is not appearing. But the place Geetha Store Amazon has been added successfully by one of local guide. He said only he can see in his contribution list.

The place is on map: https://goo.gl/maps/KwCLsNjGVBG2

Are you able to see it?

Anyway, I think that the word "Amazon" included in the store name could be an illegal SEO trick to catch more visits, so if you have contact with the LG that added, tell him to consider removal, if it's not the real name of the place.

Level 10

Also: i've noticed your name on connect, that reflects this place, so if you are a professional, you should add your place using Google MyBusiness free program.

In addition, I've noticed you have reviewed your same business, and this is not a best practice for Local Guides.

So, please, remove your self-review, and apply to Google MyBusiness program to claim your store: http://google.com/mybusiness