RivaniRahmadani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

when i am lost in Vietnam

Vietnam is an interesting country for me, with their culture, their history and their story of Vietnam war. I visited for five days precisely in  Da Nang City and Hoi An City, a lot of experiences i got from Vietnam and all that amazed, i will always remember it.

photo spot on the Japanese bridge with beautiful river views in Hoi An city in Vietnamphoto spot on the Japanese bridge with beautiful river views in Hoi An city in Vietnam

Hoi An city is famous as the old city of Vietnam, saves a lot of Vietnamese history in the past. there are many old buildings that are well maintained, there is an antique bridge that connects two places that are still in the old town of Hoi An, with a beautiful view of the river.

The Japanese bridge in Hoi an Vietnam looks from the frontThe Japanese bridge in Hoi an Vietnam looks from the front

traditional Vietnamese transportation, in Indonesia this is called a  "becak"traditional Vietnamese transportation, in Indonesia this is called a "becak"

Vietnamese women who were selling on the edge of the street in Hoi An city with typical farmer hatsVietnamese women who were selling on the edge of the street in Hoi An city with typical farmer hats

along the river we will find many wooden boats that we can rent to row boats around the river. wooden boat with a typical Vietnamese female captain with his farm hat. Don't forget to use sunblock cream for our skin to protect our skin from the scorching sun

Wooden boats are one of the interesting things along the Hoi An riverWooden boats are one of the interesting things along the Hoi An river

Local Vietnamese food that I like is noodle soup, the sauce is tasty and fresh and the noodles are smooth. Vietnamese chili has a larger size compared to the size of chili in Indonesia, the country where I live, and it tastes very spicy. I need two bottles of drinking water to get rid of the spicy taste.noodle soup with spicy chili ... it's deliciousnoodle soup with spicy chili ... it's delicious

me and my full stomach ... this makes a happy laughme and my full stomach ... this makes a happy laugh

while Da Nang city in Vietnam is very interesting to be enjoyed at night, a modern city in Vietnam, there are many entertainment places, shopping centers, restaurants, pubs, offices and the icon of this city is Cau Rong or Dragon Bridge.

lights, high rise buildings and rivers are beautiful combinationslights, high rise buildings and rivers are beautiful combinations
So happy I can explore a new place, hopefully more and more new places that I can explore next time. ^-^

Rivani Rahmadani
32 comments
Level 10

Re: when i am lost in Vietnam

Hi @RivaniRahmadani,

Very nice post and very beautiful pictures. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

See you around

Jul

Level 9

Hi, Riva!

Very interesting strory that you tell us. It makes me want to go to Vietnam too! I want to try their chillis and tumbas sak kilo damel Ibuk teng nggriyo.

Thanks for sharing! 

Level 10

wow thanks for share @RivaniRahmadani . there 3 wheeler different to other  like this . 

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

Hi @RivaniRahmadani,

Wooow really nice post and the photos also are great. Thank you for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @RivaniRahmadani, it's surprised me much! Your photography skill is really on point in this post! I enjoy reading your post. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Hey @RivaniRahmadani,

Now I want to get lost in Vietnam too.

Thank you for sharing with us your amazing trip. I like the way you've showed us the symbiosis between the old and the modern.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@RivaniRahmadaniNice trip

Congratulation, finnaly you go thwre

Level 10

Thank you @RivaniRahmadani.

Your pictures says thausand words.

Love the picture of empty plate and your smile.

As if you said that you have finish a great journey and have a full meals

Great.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Awesome post @RivaniRahmadani. A very good and brief post on the history of Vietnam.  I would like to have a ride on those vehicles and enjoy spicy food as well. Are there any other means of transport like auto, cabs, buses in the old city of Vietnam?