RivaniRahmadani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: what is the other name for Telor Ceplok in your country?

great shot @RivaniRahmadani tidak pernah membayangkan telor terlihat begitu cantik dalam photo ini. saya suka sekali dengan telur dadar dan telor mata sapi, favorit.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @RivaniRahmadani,

That looks mouth-watering! Thanks for sharing your fun egg post!

I love eggs myself and in South Africa we have so many ways to cook eggs. My ultimate favorite is Green Shakshuka! Garlicky eggs are cooked over a bed of leafy green veggies. We have this for breakfast and some of us would add this as a side dish for lunch. If you ever have the chance, try it! 😊

Caption: Green Shaskhuka ( Local Guide Tessa Anderson)Caption: Green Shaskhuka ( Local Guide Tessa Anderson)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

halo @RahmatHarmanP

terimakasih ^_^ , aku sendiri baik telur ceplok ataupun telur dadar keduanya aku suka hehehe

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

hi @AlexaAC wouww ... your photo is very good, seeing it makes me want to taste it, so hopefully someday I can go to Africa and eat it.
Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

Hi @AlexaAC wouww ... your photo is very good, seeing it makes me want to taste it, so hopefully someday I can go to Africa and eat it.
Rivani Rahmadani
Former Google Contributor

Awesome @RivaniRahmadani, thanks!

You're always welcome in Africa and hopefully soon I will visit the beautiful Indonesia as well! Can't wait to taste all of the amazing food you have to offer. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!