Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

what is the difference between gave 100 kudos Badge and Receive 100 kudos Badge

what is the difference between gave 100 kudos Badge and Receive 100 kudos Badge

www.facebook.com/zeljko.soletic

10 comments
Level 10

Re: what is the difference between gave 100 kudos Badge and Receive 100 kudos Badge

Level 8

Re: what is the difference between gave 100 kudos Badge and Receive 100 kudos Badge

Hi @LucioV Muhehe It is funny. Good. Ror the red dollars and the blue euro.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/I-just-got-250-Kudos/m-p/275789#M16126

@iyudhi

Level 7

Thank you!

Level 7

It is nice to have talk with experts

Level 10

Zeljko, sincerely, i don't know what do you want to obtain trolling all the boards and discussions here.

You are disappointed for not being selected to summit, as many here, and as me, the last year, but this will not help.

We all, SVT photographers, are not happy about recent changes in the publishing platform, but i have to admit that this is not the way to complain.

I'm so sorry, you are a so talented photographer, i want to see your photos, not these kind of threads from you.

With respect,

Lucio

Level 7

Maybe I am disappointed for Lgsummit17, maybe I am disappointed that nobody answer for my form for trackcam, maybe I am disappointed because photospheres were missing from Views, maybe I am disappointed because I do not have Trusted photographer Badge here, maybe I am disappointed that photospheres works and looks better on Facebook, than on Google, I do not know, but I am sure that my new photospheres will not be added to Maps

Level 10

@Tito wrote:

Maybe I am disappointed for Lgsummit17, maybe I am disappointed that nobody answer for my form for trackcam, maybe I am disappointed because photospheres were missing from Views, maybe I am disappointed because I do not have Trusted photographer Badge here, maybe I am disappointed that photospheres works and looks better on Facebook, than on Google, I do not know, but I am sure that my new photospheres will not be added to Maps

What is "trackcam"? About trusted photographer badge... here... to access the SVT board... you are so experienced, what are you looking for in that board? Anyway, you were told, as soon as @Yohanad or anoter Googler will read this issue, you will get access 😉

Photospheres look better on FB? I don't think so, and VT are not possible in FB. 😉

Zeljko, please, try to be positive, we all appreciate your work!

Sincerely, Lucio

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV

Murphy law: "What can happen it will happen!"

He mean GOOGLE TREKKER you know...

https://www.google.com/streetview/publish/

Level 7

When someone interested about your post and it helped the user, he will give you 1 Kudo and it will show as Received Kudos. When it came to 100 means 100 times kudos gives to you by users, you will have Receive 100 Kudos badge.

Same in other-way, when you interested about some one's post here and given Kudo, it will count as 1 Kudo given. When it's reached 100, you will receive Gave 100 Kudos badge.

Gave Kudos - You given Kusos to someone.

Receive Kuduos - Users given Kudos to you.