Nagireddyb1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

what is kudos

what is kudos and how we can get that, from anyone we can get? or please tell me the way that how we can earn that.

19 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: what is kudos

Kudos is the heart shaped button that you can click below a post on local guides connect (similar to a like button on facebook). It is one way of telling people that you have liked their post.

kudo.png

Additional information:

"In the 19th century, kudos entered English as a singular noun, a transliteration of a Greek singular noun kŷdos meaning “praise or renown.” www.dictionary.com/browse/kudos

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Kudos is the heart shaped button that you can click below a post on local guides connect (similar to a like button on facebook). It is one way of telling people that you have liked their post.

kudo.png

Additional information:

"In the 19th century, kudos entered English as a singular noun, a transliteration of a Greek singular noun kŷdos meaning “praise or renown.” www.dictionary.com/browse/kudos

Level 7

Thanks @ZekariasT, can you introduce yourself, are you around #Doha, Qatar 🙂 

Level 10

Level 7

@Nagireddyb1 You are welcome! By the way you can get started on connect from here.

Level 7

hi, how are you.

Level 10

Hello @Nagireddyb1 I have just given you Kudos :). I hope you saw the notification also. Kudos in a general word is to acknowledge the achievement of someone. But in connect here it is still the same thing. When a member post a topic, if people like what he is talking about, they give him kudos to support is great content, some people also give Kudos to encourage. I have given you kudos and by now you should have earned a 5 kudos badge :). Thanks @ZekariasT 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

Thanks Mr HelloSamsonR Your Answer is satisfactory.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 6

When you open any thread / article / or a question in the LocalGuideConnect portal there is a list button (heart symbol) below it. Once you click on that, a Kudos (like) is given to the answer or the question or the post here.