RivaniRahmadani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: what building is the symbol of your city?

Hey @RivaniRahmadani, interesting topic. I don't think that a building in Buenos Aires has achieved the status of the symbol of the city yet, but here's a building that could become it:

The Casa Rosada ( Pink House)Caption: A photo of  the Casa Rosada building, and the park in front of it.Caption: A photo of the Casa Rosada building, and the park in front of it.

It's the office of our president. As gruesome as it is, there's a legend that it is this color because it was first painted with white paint mixed with cow's blood to protect the building from the humidity.

Thank you for tagging me, @NirajBhusal!

Level 10

Hi @RivaniRahmadani.

Is the Major of Malang city stay in this building ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Hi @BudiFXW

no, but there is a special official house for mayor, and this building is specifically for Malang city government offices

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

Hi @Jesi Thanks for your sharing

legend that the building was first painted with white paint mixed with cow's blood to protect the building from moisture it sounds mystical but also interesting, and seen from the images you share like an old kingdom in a witch movie and it is very interesting.

Rivani Rahmadani
Connect Moderator

Pleasure is mine, @RivaniRahmadani. May be @MahabubMunna can share some more icons from the city. I know he has a very good collection.

Connect Moderator

Hi @NandKK, I have seen your post on Mumbai. This is amazing! Mumbai is one of my favorite cities. It always reminds me of a bee-hive. LOL. But I love the fun part that city has it's own charm and it's so lively. My dad was posted there for a few years. Back then I used to roam around the city a lot. It's been over 10 years I have visited the city last. I so miss Mumbai!

Level 8

@NirajBhusal We Don't have a big iconic symbol building, Just big Tall Office one like these  There's The Bell Tower is Probably the Most iconic but not really a symbol 

This is the Front of Perth Below

Level 10

That is really wonderful @SoniaK.

Glad to know you are also partly Mumbaikar 😉😉

It's true that once you live in mumbai, you will not easily remove the mumbai from you. Its became very hard to forget the charm and beauty of the city. I am totally in love with this city....

I wish you will come here very soon, We all mumbai local Guides family will have a great time learning more from you. 

Level 8

@DavidTito

the city where you live looks very modern with lots of big buildings like in the picture you share, isn't there a parliament or government building that is a symbol of your city?

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

mumbai story of you two @SoniaK @MahabubMunna make me more to hunt down information about mumbai in google search, and very true that mumbai very interesting, one day I will definitely visit there and tell more about mumbai to my other friends

Rivani Rahmadani