Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

went Bobsledding today!!!!!!

dear readers,today the day december,18,2018 I went bobsledding it was awesome look here's the pic.me bobsleddingme bobsledding

Moscow, Russia
4 comments
Level 10

Re: went Bobsledding today!!!!!!

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to LG Connect Community,

Thanks for sharing a good photo, ...

Could you please have look and tell me whether this (Here) post will be useful for you? I am eagerly waiting for your response. can I help you in any way, to see your posts have more value to LG our community & Google Maps?

Thanks

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous, 

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for the post. 
I agree with @TravellerG. Please follow the instructions to make it more useful for the Local Guides Connect Community. 

Thanks again. 

Welcome to Bangladesh!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Thank you dear @MdAtikuzzamanLimon for Taging me & refering the post.

Regs

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

I always wanted to try this experience, but I am a little bit scared and I didn't find a proper place to do it. 

Can you tell us a little bit more about your experience and if it was the first time for you? 

Maybe it will help me to gain a little bit of bravery in trying it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!