Did you mean: 
Level 6

ways to use

I m new here how is it done

Bangladesh
5 comments
Googler

Re: ways to use

Hi @debrajcomilla. This is Local Guides Connect, a place for Local Guides (people like you and me who like to add information to Google Maps to help others) to communicate with one another about information related to our Local Guides experience. 

Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

- This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community

- Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable

- Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general

- If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

- My favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys

- When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

@TraciC@Thanks for your advice ,I will try my best. Thanks again.

@OmarBD  @Kamalhasnainee  @ShafiulB Thanks to all.

Connect Moderator

@debrajcomilla Thanks For your joining!! 

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community.

We are so happy that you are join here. Its a place of Help one another and share any type of hidden descovery to the world. Its also a perfect place to make a biggest relation with all fellow Local Guides worldwide.

Thanks @TraciC for give you those all great suggestions. 

Hope this thoughts give you much pleasure.

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 9

Hi @debrajcomilla I am very glad to see you here in LG Connect Family where there are huge strong and active famous and helpful members are helping around the world. I am not different what @TraciC said here as advice to you. There are huge Boards for discussion throughout the rules and regulations of those boards. You may follow some discussion from there and if it is not relevant with your topic then you may post your discussion in General Board. By the way thanks for crawling me here.  

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @debrajcomilla. This is Local Guides Connect, a place for Local Guides (people like you and me who like to add information to Google Maps to help others) to communicate with one another about information related to our Local Guides experience. 

Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

- This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community

- Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable

- Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general

- If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

- My favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys

- When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear Brother @debrajcomilla  I welcome you to the Local Guides Connect Community with much love. I hope you would work for the motive of the community as much as other members. And @TraciC Thanks 🙏 a Lot! Because of your beautiful review for the new community member.

Mohammed Omar Faruque