ritikkanoongo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

want to organise meet ups for local guides of jaipur ,can anyone please tell me about the procedure

i am ritik kanoongo at local guides level 9 , want to organise meetups for local guides at jaipur as no meetup has been organised at jaipur so i want to organise this meetups and want to take and give experience to the local guides of jaipur & my motive behind this is to aware & provide accurate details of google map features at jaipur

4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: want to organise meet ups for local guides of jaipur ,can anyone please tell me about the pro...

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

This is a great idea, thanks for the question.

You can organise a meet-up yourself on our website? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Hope you find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Re: want to organise meet ups for local guides of jaipur ,can anyone please tell me about the pro...

@Petra_M 

Thank you for helping me one more thing want to ask you that I also want to became Google moderator , what's the process of this

Level 10

Re: want to organise meet ups for local guides of jaipur ,can anyone please tell me about the proced

Namskar..

@ritikkanoongo

Very good,

U really go ahead and plan a Meetup in your Areas..

I would suggest you to Start Hosting with this Meetups ..

Please read and understand what kind of Meet up is this..

SPAM-FREE-MAPS-RAJKOT

Empowerd-women-of-Rajkot

Recap-Empowerd-women-of-Rajkot

This will be good initiative for India and Google Map..

So think about it, if you need any kind of help for plan and Contribute in this Meetups, then I will Request to @rajuroyal for Help you..

Regards From Mumbai..

Connect Moderator

Hi @ritikkanoongo

Google Moderators (Meet the Google Moderators) are Google employees, that are assigned to the moderation of Local Guides Connect

To become a Google moderator you should work for Google first. You can search in the following link https://careers.google.com/ to see if there is a position available with your skills in your area