susana1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

universal traveler

Dassera festive observation.Dassera festive observation.Tourism destination , explorative , informative , educative and purposive cover all the travel categories.It enhances knowledge, new feel and look.Travel is a hobby to explore new canvas new ,let a information to help people to have new lookEmpowers community on welfarism and peace vision.Empowers community on welfarism and peace vision.

Dassera festive observation.Dassera festive observation.

20180927_092447.jpg

Wish comes true.alot of travel in and around India and adjecent,in India Religious -visited Dhams,pilgrimage supportive places , and all India international boarders,Jyotirlingas and more than two thousand hindu temple and other.I travelled extensively in rural , tribal pockets and and dense forest to sea ,river exposures.Wish comes true.alot of travel in and around India and adjecent,in India Religious -visited Dhams,pilgrimage supportive places , and all India international boarders,Jyotirlingas and more than two thousand hindu temple and other.I travelled extensively in rural , tribal pockets and and dense forest to sea ,river exposures.

This is my favourite one.This is my favourite one.

SKPattnaik
Jatni, Odisha, India
2 comments
Level 9

Re: universal traveler

Encouraging traveling is identical to exploration of knowledge and experience that stands a new look and feel.

SKPattnaik
Level 9

Re: universal traveler

Travelling with a cause is sociability

SKPattnaik