Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

spider Net

spider net with green leaves . It is capture at garden where having so many plantspider net with green leaves . It is capture at garden where having so many plant

5 comments
Level 8

Re: spider Net

Hello @Anonymous

Nice to meet you 🙂

Thanks for shearing,  photos amazing, plz Describe this place posts more engaging. Please check this post What makes a good post?

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @rajuroyal

thank you for your appreciation.

But this shot is not related to travel. i didn't understand what you convey to me.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Very nice capture with the spider net!

Do you like spiders? Did you use your mobile camera to capture the photo? If not, which lens did you use to take it? 

It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @PoliMC

I am capturing by mobile camera.

No, i don't like spider. but spider's Net is quite interesting for me. so in the evening i am walking in the garden and suddenly i saw the spidernet. As i like capture photographs. This is the story of spidernet.

Thank you

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your reply!

Next time you can try to capture also the spider. It will be very nice!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!