cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

savoir sur les meet ups

Salut 

je voulais savoir 

si on est obligé de signaler si on va faire une rencontre ou meet up sur cette plate forme ?

si oui pourquoi ?

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: savoir sur les meet ups

Hey @Gloire_Congo,

In addition to all the tips mentioned above I would like to give Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hi @Gloire_Congo,

You can host a meet up by using the Meet Up website of Local Guides.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Hi @Gloire_Congo Meetups should be submitted via https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that many people will see them and you have a method of communicating with anyone that is coming without needing their personal contact details. This protects both your and their privacy and data security.

You can also advertise your meetup on your social networks after registering here.

It is also worth doing because it is an indicator of your Local Guides activity.

Regards Paul

Solution

Hey @Gloire_Congo,

In addition to all the tips mentioned above I would like to give Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Merci beaucoup @MashaPS de vos conseils 

je les optent 

#teamDRC
??

You're welcome @Gloire_Congo,

We will be waiting for you to organize your meet up and enjoy the results with you.

Level 8

Merci @MashaPS 

je le ferais avec plaisir dans le mois de la femme 

#teamDRC
??