zinou's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

rustic pleasure drinking expresso

it was a pure coincidence that I found what does it mean to drink expresso and eat crepes in a rustic mood, the restaurant named "La PAUSE Plaisir”  at boumerdes sea side, held by two young nice guys,  Serving beverages, sweet and salted snacks. Will be back to you soon again J, and believe me this time I’m coming for the whole package.

unbelievably delecious sweetnessunbelievably delecious sweetnessexpresso.jpgvue.jpgbienvenue.jpg

4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: rustic pleasure drinking expresso

Hi @zinou,

I love espresso myself and always get one when I go to a new city or country. Where was this taken? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@DanniS it is in algeria - boumerdes state, on the sea side so for me it was a very good deal 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @zinou,

The place looks really cozy, thank you for sharing it with us. I like very much the thing that looks like wood on which the coffee is put. 

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 3

hello @BorrisS it was a real piece of wood