rohimahi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

regarding rewards

Hi guys i am rohit im doing this very interestingly but i don't kbow how to get rewards from google i have cleared me 8th level but still i got nothing from google map team can you plz help me guys
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: regarding rewards

Hi @rohimahi

The main reward is helping other people with your reviews, edits and photos in the same way that you are helped by the same from other people. Being a Local Guide is an altruistic undertaking. Of course it strengthens the data held by Google and makes Maps a better product but that is still an advantage for the people who use the product.

Each perk only runs for a certain amount of time. It is your responsibility as a Local Guide to understand the limitations and keep yourself up to date. Keep an eye out for announcements for new perks.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@rohimahi In addition to the information provided by PaulPavlinovich, please check your email settings for future perks. 

Drag down and check the the perk option. 

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Hi @deepakjhic I didn't know there was a perks setting - where do you see it?

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich Good Morning. 

Yes I was also unaware about this setting but one day when Jeslynl share this, found that why I was not receiving perks in email. 

Please open the link and drag down. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

How about that @deepakjhic there are two Settings pages 🙂 You learn something every day. Thank you.

Capture.JPG