Mushedroom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

reaching level 9 is a STRUGGLE!!!

to all of the level 9 (& higher) local guides, how long did it take you to get to the where you're at?

i'm only maybe 1/10th of the way towards level 9 and it looks like it's going to be a VERY VERY VERY long struggle...

Los Angeles, CA, United States
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: reaching level 7 is a STRUGGLE!!!

hi @Mushedroom a warm welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I'm al L7 like you, in 10 months. What about you?

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 9

@Mushedroom it indeed is a struggle.  I was a level 5 up until two weeks ago, and then I jumped from Level 5 right to Level 7.  :0)  It does take a lot of work, and currently my new focus is to work hard to get to the next level: Level 8

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 10

I was directly pushed to level 7 by new points system. I am finding difficult to reach in level 8. 😄

@Mushedroom

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I was directly pushed to level 7 by new points system. I am finding difficult to reach in level 8. 😄

@Mushedroom

Cheers mate both at same difficulty level @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

How much time will you think to take to be in level 8 @mhjn bro ? Don't leave me alone. hahahaha

@DocGaurav wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@Mushedroom

Level 8

Just crossed 7000, what about you mate @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

How much time will you think to take to be in level 8 @mhjn bro ? Don't leave me alone. hahahaha

@DocGaurav wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@Mushedroom

Level 10

I am around 13K mate @mhjn.

@DocGaurav wrote:

Just crossed 7000, what about you mate @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@DocGaurav wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@Mushedroom

Level 8

Congrats mate just 2000 left @BishowvijayaP🙏🙏🙏🙏

Level 7

Level 7 is indeed tough. But then, in the end, it's fruitful.
I was on level 3 before the update came, and I was pushed to level 5. I started to play out aggressively since then, and I am on level 7 now. I am really glad we got a new update to Google Local Guides. It was much needed, and it changed me. 🙂
Answering your question though, there are no perks on reaching Google Local Guides level 7, as far as I know. Plus, perks normally depend on your city.
Arun Sathiya.