JohnPeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

"UPCOMING" in "YOUR PLACES"

Hi friends, 

I want all my upcoming events in the 'UPCOMING' IN YOUR PLACES. 

Screenshot_2019-02-22-09-44-00-937_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Including my upcoming meetups,  so how to save events or add events. 

Thanks in advance, 

John Peter

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: "UPCOMING" in "YOUR PLACES"

Hi @JohnPeter,

Thanks for reaching out.

As you see on the screenshot the upcoming events will appear in Your Places once added in your Gmail account or Calendar.

To learn more about this, please take a look at the Look up your events, booking, and personal info article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @JohnPeter,

Thanks for reaching out.

As you see on the screenshot the upcoming events will appear in Your Places once added in your Gmail account or Calendar.

To learn more about this, please take a look at the Look up your events, booking, and personal info article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @MashaPS , but that way it is not working? do I need to do any further settings to activate this feature?

Because for example: Already I have added the Tomorrow Local guide meetup event and Next month meetup. Those are not appearing automatically. Also, I have other events on the calendar, but they were not synchronized. (So far zero events are appearing)

Thanks again for your support!

Thank you for your feedback @JohnPeter,

If you think that this feature doesn't work as intended for you, you can reach out to the Google Maps & Earth Help Forum, which is more narrowly focused on Google Maps features.

Level 10

Thanks dear @MashaPS for informating about the new forum.  

Connect Moderator

@JohnPeter 

if you press "learn more" you will have an explanation about how the system works. It is also explained in the link that @MashaPS shared with you.

Feel free to add also Local Guides Meet-ups as a proposal in idea exchange

Level 10

Dear @ErmesT@MashaPS with the today Google map Updation,  this feature " Upcoming " Working automatically. 

Showing my upcoming National volunteers meet up date and locationShowing my upcoming National volunteers meet up date and location

Thank you for your help, hope in future all events will be added too. 

Level 10

Dear @ErmesT @MashaPS ,

I just found that,  I didn't install Google Calendar.  Now installing,  hope this will synchronise previously saved events too. 

Hey @JohnPeter,

It's great that everything works fine for you now.

Enjoy your synchronized events and keep up contributing here on Connect and Google Maps.