badaib's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"[RECAP] Wawancara oleh Humas Pemkot Surabaya via akun @surabaya dan Ketemu Semua Delegasi SUMMIT"

Taking pict together after interview and meet the Summit DelegationTaking pict together after interview and meet the Summit Delegation

On August 14th, 2017 i got message from @chandra he is from Public Relation Surabaya Goverment via @Surabaya. He told me that Surabaya have new daily program. The program is #SATCOM or Saturday Community. So he want us Local Guides Surabaya to be featured on their program. And we are the first community to be featured there. Of course I agree. Besides that in same day all delegation Local Guides Indonesia got agenda interviewed by Jawa Pos Newspaper. Oke lets doing spontan meet up. I ask Local Guides Surabaya to meet up ini Graha Pena, its Jawa Pos. To meet delegation and got interviewed by Public Relation Surabaya Goverment via @Surabaya

One of summit delegation interviewed by Humas Pemkot SurabayaOne of summit delegation interviewed by Humas Pemkot Surabaya

Beside talks about Local Guides Surabaya activities. We talk about Local Guides Surabaya new achievement, yes they are the delegation of course. 3 of 5 delegation from Surabaya. #BanggaSurabaya. They excited hear this news. And also we excited too when they tell us that they are local guides too. Oh what a surprise! They have been contribute  in google maps too. lol.

Taking pict together after interview and meet the Summit Delegation in front of Jawa Pos officeTaking pict together after interview and meet the Summit Delegation in front of Jawa Pos office

So after long interviewed we take pict together and continue meet up in another place. To show Nunu Afuah and Muthia one of legend coffee in Surabaya

tag @FahmiAdimara

See all August recap here "RECAP] ALL August Meet Up by Surabaya Local Guides"

Graha Pena, Jl. Ahmad Yani, Ketintang, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: "[RECAP] Wawancara oleh Humas Pemkot Surabaya via akun @surabaya dan Ketemu Semua Delegasi

Very good work @badaib.

Thanks for organizing a nice meet up.

Meet up recaps are best suited in Let's meet up section so you can post a recap there too.

Level 9

Re: "[RECAP] Wawancara oleh Humas Pemkot Surabaya via akun @surabaya dan Ketemu Semua Delegasi

Woaaaaa keren banget!!! Ayo kita kembangkan terus Komunitas Local Guides Surabaya dan Sidoarjo