LorrieWyble57's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

"LOCAL" Stories ???

I thought this was suppose to be LOCAL Stories ! All I see on here is a bunch of foreigners ! What's up with that ?!

Letha Sagnimeni
Amarillo, TX, USA
5 comments
Level 6

Re: "LOCAL" Stories ???

🤦‍♂️Local stories relevant to the author. Follows the grand connect theme. Post your local story so guides all over can find out about Amarillo.

Level 10

Betreff: "LOCAL" Stories ???

Everybody is a foreigner almost everywhere in this world.

You can share your local stories and let people know how it is to live in your hometown.

Or you can learn how other places are like, first hand from locals.

Welcome to the global local community of Google maps. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @LorrieWyble57 and welcome to Connect.

As @SuzanneBozz mentioned we all are foreigners to the greater part of the world. If you want to share something about your piece of the Earth, please feel free to do so here in Local Stories. You could tell a few words about yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

You can learn more about the new Connect topics from the article What are Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@LorrieWyble57. A Bunch of foreigners, but sure to somebody from outside of The USA, you are a bunch of Foreigners. Its Local Stories in the country of the person writing the post and this is how we learn about each other's, country, cultures and traditions and enjoy learning. Hey @LorrieWyble57. Why don't you, " Show us the way to Amarillo "  😀

Level 5

And yet these are also local stories for the people who wrote them..

Your story is local, still for me 2000km+

Really nice to meet you.. 😊