which application is suitable for conversation between local guide

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
9 comments
Level 9

Re: question

@Faizanbutt2010

You're using it 😃

😎CONNECT 😎

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 10

@Faizanbutt2010 use whatever works for your local community. However always try to use LG connect as much as possible.

In our community we use whatsapp, telegram, hangouts, FB, G+, twitter, instagram also. Mainly for community communication.

Level 1

Faizan you are on level 7 so i want to knowing that, you get any prize or not from Local Guids.

Level 8

thanks

Level 8

not till today

Level 1

What? Please give correct answer of my question.

Level 1

hahaha, so why are you wasting your time with it.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Faizanbutt2010. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Connect is of course the official community for local guides, but you can also find us in all social, like @StephenAbraham said

I would only discouraging to use, for privacy reasons, the use of WhatsApp 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

Thanks ermest