mmamini's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

problem with add photo and review in google map ios app error: "...... can't have photos added to it

When I want to add a photo or a review in the google map in ios device , I encounter the message"...... can't have photos added to it" "select another place". I have the same problem for reviews and the post option is de active .This is a problem for all places in the ios app.But I do not have a problem with the website.please help me

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: problem with add photo and review in google map ios app error: "...... can't have photos ad

Hello @mmamini

You're in Iran so just check this thread 🙂

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: problem with add photo and review in google map ios app error: "...... can't have photos ad

Hello @mmamini

You're in Iran so just check this thread 🙂

Level 6

Tnx very much

Level 4

Hi, 

i am not in iran and im encountering similar errors !

thanks

Level 10

Hi @amiriano , If you selected Iran as country in part of Google account then the issue can be due to main issue about reviewing by app for Iranian as mentioned above but if not, then it is due to another recent issue for iOS users which described here.