VISHALGATTANI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

post not being applied

i m being posting #phonenumbers of so many missed out places and important places of my city but they are being #notapplied by google map

so i m being demoralize to do the correction

Siliguri, West Bengal, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: post not being applied

Hello @VISHALGATTANI,

Thank you for reaching out. From time to time, your edits may not be applied as we reserve the right to disable user generated contributions for individual business profiles and business categories to prevent abuse.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @VISHALGATTANI,

Thank you for reaching out. From time to time, your edits may not be applied as we reserve the right to disable user generated contributions for individual business profiles and business categories to prevent abuse.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @VISHALGATTANI,

In order to understand it in better way, please go through this post.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

some genuine datas posted by me gets rejected!! thats really discouraging to any local guided