DavidG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: points are not increasing

Hopefully you are right. Also I noticed that a place that I have already reviewed keep showing in my list of places I have visited (routes) and the system asks me for a new review. apparently if the places shows again in your routes the systems does not look for the old review or maybe it is an opportunity to change your opinion...Not for all places though.

Level 3

Android? Because I use iOS and Mac.

@ZuhairM wrote:

From mobile settings go to applications then choose maps.

Uninstall updates then open google maps from the same list where you find contributes you will find updates so updates.

Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Level 5

Yes android but the idea is the same remove the existing updates and install it again.

Googler
Solution

I posted an update about those who may be seeing a loss of points. Please see this post which will be updated once the bug is resolved. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 3

@TraciC wrote:

I posted an update about those who may be seeing a loss of points. Please see this post which will be updated once the bug is resolved. Thank you!

Could this be the reason I never got any points for publishing 30 images recently (yesterday)aswell? I'm still waiting for the points since almost 1 day

Level 8

YES I  CAN'T GET ANY POINT (INSTANTLY)FOR MY REVIEW ,, IT TAKE TO MUCH  TIME..FOR UPDATE 

Level 6

I've been adding places, writing reviews, and answering questions... Yet, I still haven't received ANY points for all those added places, reviews, and answers!!!

By now, I should be at level 4 and the google point system is keeping me at 180 points no matter what I do! It's as if Google doesn't want people to level up lol... 

I'm starting to wonder if we're not intentionally being cheated out of those points, since you basically said, in October 2016, that the issue was resolved and that people should see their points from that point on... Yet, we're at the end of November 2016 and my points haven't budged in over a month! So is google cheating us out of our points!? 

What I want to know is WHEN will my points be added to my account!? 

Level 5

My points are also not increasing. Only when I give a review I am getting 1 point for 1 review. When I contribute through Check the Facts I am not getting any points. I have nearly answered 100 questions but the points not increased accordingly.

@DavidG wrote:

I reached 452 points and after that there is no increase when I add a comment or photo. That started a few days ago. Somebody has experienced the same lately?

Thanks,

David

Level 5

My point also not increasing from 4-Dec-2017..when i can get my updated point