kunphat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

photo graphy

พระอาทิตย์กำลังจะลับขอบฟ้า ทีชายหาดพยูน เป็นชายหาดที่เป็นธรรมชาติพระอาทิตย์กำลังจะลับขอบฟ้า ทีชายหาดพยูน เป็นชายหาดที่เป็นธรรมชาติ

ถ้าใครอยากพักค้างคืนก็มีรีสอร์ท์ให้ตลอดแนวชายฝั่งเงียบสงบ อยู่ห่างจาก สนามบินอู่ตะเภาสัตหีบ ประมาณ 10 กม

หาดพยูน ใหม่ ตำบล บ้านฉาง อำเภอ บ้านฉาง ระยอง ประเทศไทย
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ภาพถ่าย

สวัสดีค่ะ @kunphat 

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะที่แชร์รูปและประสบการณ์กับเรา สวยมากนั่งชิลๆดูพระอาทิจตย์ตก 

ไปเที่ยวที่พยูนมาหรอค่ะ ที่นั่นเป็นไงบ้าง และมีอะไรน่าสนใจบ้างค่ะ

เรียนมาเพื่อให้คุณทราบว่าดิฉันจะเปลี่ยนป้ายกำกับของโพสต์ของคุณเป็น Photography เพราะมันจะดีกว่า
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: photo graphy

Hi @kunphat 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!