A_Yamamoto's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

philippine local guides

Hi i see this website to the google plus  private community earlier on post by CorrieD.I wanna know if there's a filipino's around here exept to me?

Manila, NCR, Philippines
31 comments
Level 8

Re: philippine local guides

Filipino here & i see you everywhere @A_Yamamoto. 😂

Level 8

Oh yeah i am not lonely xD

Connect Moderator

@A_Yamamoto You can try spreading the word of this community in the Phillipine LG community so more people are aware of it 🙂

Level 8

@iyudhi Yes sir and we create a group in facebook to spead our community not only in google plus also in facebook too.

Former Google Contributor

If you want to connect with other people from Philippines, maybe it could be a good idea to move this post to the General Discussion board, that can be read by everybody. As this is within the Level 5 exclusive board, you'll get less exposure. Let me know if you want me to move this 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Sure @LuisRG because i am new in this website i am just travelling the whole website.

Googler

I've gone ahead and moved this board to General Discussion. Happy discovering!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Thanks for moving @TraciC

Level 2

Hello to all fellow local guides!

@AlejandroC wrote:

Hi i see this website to the google plus  private community earlier on post by CorrieD.I wanna know if there's a filipino's around here exept to me?