kesarthapa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

paradise on Earth Barot the beauty of himalaya

Calm and peaceful place, away from metro's busy life, a beautiful valley to find yourself close to nature. I always travel with one intention to find a clam place where you can spend time finding yourself and observing nature. This is one of the place. Ba rot is not a tourist attraction, so you wont find much people. The road to B37950428_2092381050979206_2411728856596611072_o.jpg28472078_1658142407572412_4642010077495111841_n.jpgarot is little treacherous. Single lane road and road is not well built. However, worth taking pain of reaching there.

kesarthapa
Barot, Himachal Pradesh, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: paradise on Earth Barot the beauty of himalaya

Hi @kesarthapa,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and your amazing photos! I also love this kind of peaceful places where you can fully relax and enjoy the beauty of the nature. Please note that I moved your post to the Travel section as it is related to travelling. 

By the way, I noticed that your post has an incorrect language label - Arabic, so I have removed it. You can find more information about this language labels in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @kesarthapa,

Thank you for sharing this post with us, I really like the photos and the description. The place seems to be very calm and relaxing.

The little house on the second photo is very beautiful, as if it came out from a fairy tale. Do you know its function and what it is used for? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

@BorrisSthis is a holy place of worship the god .

kesarthapa
Level 7

@RadieNthankyou miss

kesarthapa

Hello @kesarthapa,

I really appreciate, thank you for the details. To which religion and belief does it belong? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

@BorrisSit belongs to Hinduism and god be worshiping is Jai  Mounty  Naag .

kesarthapa

Thank you for the explanation @kesarthapa. 🙂