Level 3

pakistan politics

discus about politics of pak affairs of pak

Pakistan
9 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: pakistan politics

@ahmedmahar62 nice to see you here, well I don't think so that political issues should be discussed here but we can discuss here about Meet-Up, Google Maps issues, Mapping etc

Level 8

@ahmedmahar62 assalamualaikum vaisab please keep our community away from political views and thoughts it's not the right place but thanking you massallah Google maps me ap bohot tarakki karo

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ayann thank you for your nice words, agree with you

Level 10

OMG, is Google maps ready for this? A geo-political map! Whoa! I think maps should now gather courage to develop a demographic map too.. Lolz.. I am all set to participate ๐Ÿ˜š

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GhazalaShah ๐Ÿคฃ, great fun

Level 10

Hmm great fun kahan.. Pakistan mien tu publicly political discussion karne par jootay parh saktay hain ๐Ÿ˜‚

Level 8

@GhazalaShah man don't make fun of anyone's post he might new here connect is for everyone aur sab ka alag alag soch hota hai hum sirf bata sakte hai mat post karo yea sab but majak urana tik nehi I hope u understand ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GhazalaShah yea agree with you, best wishes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ayann thank you for nice words, soon i will make a list of all Local Guides from Pakistan and try to get together all ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ LGs 

Best wishes