vishal077's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

our farm house

grapes floweringgrapes floweringflowering stage of grapesflowering stage of grapesjawarjawarripen grapesripen grapesgrapes drying on rackgrapes drying on rackdehydration solutiondehydration solutionmango flowermango flowerripen sweet grapesripen sweet grapesred wine grapesred wine grapes

Aliyabad, Karnataka, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: our farm house

Hi @vishal077

Thanks for sharing. Can you please add a bit more details to your great photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In here you'll find quite a few tips that will help you create more engaging posts. You can check out What are Connect topics? for more information.

Level 9

Nice to see your grapes farm @vishal077

Level 8

I love the pics but would like more history though? @vishal077

How old is the farm? 

How many generations in your family?

How large is it?

Does it produce other kinds of crops? 

Do you work in your family's farm?

If so what do you there?

Connect Moderator

Hola @vishal077, lindas fotos de las vides 🍇 pero cuéntanos ✍️ un poco más sobre ese lugar que variedad de uvas producen, las usan para consumo o solo vino 🍷, te comparto algunos tips para completar tu post Fotos en Connect

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 3

Okay.. thank you for suggestion

Level 3

Thank you for the comment....

32 acre of grapes farm land and from past 25 years we grow best quality grapes and tones of raisins (kishmish). I also work in our farm. We are trying to export our raisins(dry grapes). But don't know the export process and venders who can import our grapes and market them...

Level 3

There are many Verity of grapes we grow thamson(seedless), super sonaka, Malta etc. we produce bulk quantity of dry grapes (raisin). Located in vijaVijaya, Karnataka, India. We are now trying to export our raisins.