erinm's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

orange Local guides icon missing from beside my name on reviews

The orange star used for the local guides icon is missing besides my name and on my account. I am on level III. All my reviews have just my picture and no local guide symbol. Why is it not there? 

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: orange Local guides icon missing from beside my name on reviews

Hi @erinm, are you logged in using the correct account? Based on your profile here on Local Guides Connect it seems the profile you're using right now is level 2, and therefore will not get the orange badge which is reserved for Local Guides level 3 and above.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@erinm Hi 

Welcome to local Guides connect or thanks for your posting...

But I m not Clear about Your question...  

Please Give us A screenshot otherwise Your Reviews link then it will easy to find A solution... 

Level 9

I'm seeing a green level 2 sticker.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @erinm, are you logged in using the correct account? Based on your profile here on Local Guides Connect it seems the profile you're using right now is level 2, and therefore will not get the orange badge which is reserved for Local Guides level 3 and above.

Level 7

Hi @erinm

the orange icon (local guide badge) are given to those who reach level 3.

Looks like your point are decreasing - thus your level are going down to Level 2 

You can read here regarding the explanation.

what you can do is earn another point until Level 3 threshold (50points) by :

• submitting review,
  • answering the yes/no question
  • submitting picture
  • correcting/ editing maps
  • and adding new place

it's easy, you even can get to level 4 in one day 😉

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 10.27.04 AM.png

cheers,

Andrey

Level 2

I would have to agree on that for the simple fact that I'm a level 2 guide where I'm at and I have a an green badge with a star.

@IvanY wrote:

Take a look at my name an you shall see. Johnny McDaniel tulare CA lvl 2 guide I should have a green tag with a star. 

Ps. I think our badge should also go on our Google email account because I was confused at first as well.

@IvanY wrote:

Former Google Contributor

Hi @erinm,

Thanks for reaching out. If I have understood correctly your question, you are saying you have a problem with your badge icon. Is this happening on your desktop? The badge is supposed to be visibleonly on the mobile app. Please for further information, see this article related to Local GuidesBadge

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Not applicable

thanks