bamboo7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

new trip river bamboo raft adventure

IMG-20181212-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20181205-WA0113.jpgbamboo raft made in englandbamboo raft made in englandIMG-20181205-WA0082.jpgfeel like on the skyfeel like on the sky20180311_023534.jpg20181129_164045.jpg20181129_164104.jpg20180622_162959.jpg20180716_134332.jpg20180716_125745.jpg20180913_143417.jpg20180704_153147.jpgonly @bulu International villageonly @bulu International village

20180311_023534.jpg

Bulu, Bejiharjo, Kabupaten Gunung Kidul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
5 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: new trip river bamboo raft adventure

Wow thanks for sharing @bamboo7. I've always known Indonesia to be lovely Country. I'll be visiting soon enough. How deep is the water. I hope those Bamboo sticks are safe.  

Google Moderator

Hello @bamboo7,

Thank you for sharing your adventure photos, but it will be great if you can also share your story about it too. I am sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides. 

As a tip, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

your welcome sir/brother

we try to make our bamboo in high safety..how? we  completed our safety trip equipment like life jacket and give our personal guide like training crowd crisis management every weeks etc..we take only profesional personal guide to guiding our customer to be happy and to have safety trip..how deep our river water around 1 until 3 meters...sir/brother...no to deep and not to dangerous because river not walking no to fast just slowly or /piano piano he2😊...nice to meet you sir..I hope can meet you soon...in Indonesia province  jogja  gunungkidul ..thank you so much and one more I have poor or Rip English...so please forgive me about my answer...thank you ciaooo see you soon.bye

Level 7

thank you for your suggestion @AngieYC..actually it is just first time for me used local guides Connect so  honestly I no good about technology and english for sure ..he2😭😊..and I still confused how to control or setting everything it's all . hope you can give me something direction or guide me to make best to do it all.(if you have time or agree).my name fandi...nice to meet you angieYC

Google Moderator

Hello @bamboo7,

Nice to meet you too, don't worry you can always write a post with the language you feel most comfortable. For example here on Connect I post both in Indonesian and English. 

Here on Connect if other Local Guides are interested on your post and the don't speak the language, they can always use the translation option. 

For starter I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!