Jio GardenJio Garden

jio garden awards and live show program 

Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: mumbai Jio Garden

Hi @Muzaffarkhan1,

Welcome to Connect.

This place looks really great, thanks for sharing it with us. Could you please give us more information about the photo? What kind of event was that? Is this place only used for events? Have you been there? 

If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post? you'll find everything you need to know.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: mumbai Jio Garden

My name is Muzaffar Khan . I am living in Mumbai.

This is a jio gardan in Bandra kurla complex , Mumbai . This is famous for film fair award or exhibition events. This Jio garden owner name is Mukesh Ambani . He is the biggest business person in india. I had share this photo when one Hollywood singer's program was their ..This jio garden is front of Bank of Baroda Corporate center here i have work from last 3 years.