Gildas-adingra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

miam miam

salut, 

aujourd hui j ai découvert sur super restaurant de plage ou on y mange super bien. le poisson est bien frais et la cuisine est top.poisson Soso fritpoisson Soso frit

San-Pédro, Côte d'Ivoire
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: miam miam

Hi @Gildas-adingra,

Thank you for sharing this lovely dish with us?

It will be great if you can give a little bit more explanation about this dish. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

I will change your topic label to the food & drinks topic, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 7

Hello @Gildas-adingra 

Thanks for sharing with us. @Gildas-adingra @  What fish is this?  It's look nice.  

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Gildas-adingra 

This food looks delicious. Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

What is your favorite food? I like to eat fish and seafood. I like to eat it with spicy chili sauce. 

Have you ever tried spicy food before? I can share some photos of my homemade crispy fish.

Caption: A photo of my homemade crispy fish (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of my homemade crispy fish (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!