OnyedikaBenjaminJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

meet up. survey

JUst completed a meet up surveyScreenshot_2018-01-17-21-03-52.png

Is like some people are about to start receiving meet up materials from Google. Don't say I said just guessing

5 comments
Level 7

Re: meet up. survey

Lol, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ But frankly the email connotes that Google is up to something around meet ups generally. Who knows what it could be. I guess only patience does.

Plus your 7% battery level got me cracking here 😁😀😁😀😁😀 . That's just the true spirit of Local Guides 🙂

Level 9

@Charleybaits lol. Patiently waiting for the battery to get to 5% so the phone can get some rest by itself, I don't want to force anybody

@Charleybaits wrote:

Lol, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ But frankly the email connotes that Google is up to something around meet ups generally. Who knows what it could be. I guess only patience does.

Plus your 7% battery level got me cracking here 😁😀😁😀😁😀 . That's just the true spirit of Local Guides 🙂

@Charleybaits wrote:

Level 7

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ Hehehe.. You don't want to force anybody, that's fair enough. Lo

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@Charleybaits,

I unmarked your post as the solution here since your response is a comment and not an answer,

Cheers,

Karen

@Charleybaits wrote: