Stonestone's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

may i ask about popular time ?

if the time is blue not red, but shop said they were fully booked early.

like game.
台灣新北市蘆洲區永平街32巷22弄蘿莉小姐1號店
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: may i ask about popular time ?

Hi @Stonestone,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I'm not sure if I'm getting what you are trying to share with us. I also wanted to let you know that when posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make sure your post is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In here you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

thank you, i did introduce.

i was near that loc, i google map, google map says the restaurant at that time should have space, but when i get to there, restaurant said shop whole booked several days before.

so, im confused, im sorry.

like game.
Level 6

im sorry.

its happened again.

like game.