#Love_ur_life

#Amella_del_mar #Spain#Amella_del_mar #Spain

#local_Guide #Spain #puerto#local_Guide #Spain #puerto

20180927_135442.jpg

#Spain 

Former Google Contributor

Re: #Love_ur_life

Hi @Nervana1er,

Welcome to Connect and thanks for sharing!

As the winter is upon us, I would love to go to Spain right now. The weather looks nice and warm, and the docks look like a perfect place to relax and take a stroll. 

Can you share a bit more about the place in your photos? Is this your hometown or are you just visiting?

Since you're new to the community feel free to check out The tips on using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? These are very helpful when you want to post great content. 

I would also recommend saying a few words about yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. This is a great way to get to know other Local Guides.

I am letting you know that I have merged your posts as they feature similar photos and share the same headline. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: #love ur live

Hello @Nervana1er,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us. 

PS: I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!