NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

local guide from Germany

Hello any local guides in Germany?I'm planning to come 2019 January intake to study masters?

India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: local guide from Germany

Hello @NirmalTeja, I'm from Belgium, but I work in Germany (and as a result spend a lot of time there). Which part of Germany will you go to?

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

Thank you @JanVanHaver for your reply I'm planning in berlin or Frankfurt...(you suggest which is best for studies and with low of cost of living)

Connect Moderator

"Low cost of living" might be a problem in those. Especially finding a place to stay has become really expensive in the big German cities in recent years. 

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Hi @NirmalTeja

Nice to hear it.

All the Best.

Vijay Desai.

Level 9

Average how much cost of living per one month @JanVanHaver

Level 9

Thank you @VijayDesai

Connect Moderator

@NirmalTeja

the question is really what kind of Master you like to do and what other events are important for you.

Studentlife: No way, if you have to select between Frankfurt and Berlin, you have to go to Berlin. But check Münster as well.

Technical Master:  You should think about Aachen or Karlsruhe or Munich

Human Master: Berlin

If you have a smaller budget think to take a Master in Jena, Leipzig or Dresden. Nice towns.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Thank you for your reply @TorM I'm planning for Master's in international marketing...how much cost of living for ordinary student life..

Connect Moderator

@NirmalTeja

I think it will be difficult to have less then 600 € + study costs. For rent a room in bigger cities you need to plan at least 400 € with Energy, Water ... 

communication (tram, bus, subway) around 80 €

Food is the cheapest in Germany.

Depending where you need to pay for the university.

So best is to manage a scholarship via an international Organisation.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r